This is a review on Spectra 3 Breast Pump.
I’ve been using Spectra 3 Breast Pump for quite some time now, and I’m very HAPPY with it!
On my first baby:
1 1/2 years, thrice a day, for 15 minutes
On my second baby (current):
2 months, once a day, for 15 minutes
Annnddddd it is still working properly! Whew! I plan to still use this when I go back to work!
I bought it from Babymama for 4,900 pesos only!
Below are my Pros and Cons.
– Easy to setup
– Easy to clean
– The machine is heavy so it will not trip easily
– it does its job, compared to my avent single electric pump, I can get more milk with Spectra 3 in much lesser time
– affordable! At 4,900 pesos, you can have double electric breast pump!
– adjustable suction
– heavy (you cannot bring it with you when your on the go, unless you want to tone your arms LOL)
– at some point, some milk are stuck in the short tubing (the tube near the breastkit), I’m not sure why 🙁
– dirt accumulates in the surface of the tubes, maybe because of it’s velvety texture?
This is good for moms who will soon be “pumping moms” (hahahaahha!) and want to save since it affordable, and it does its job!