We are currently learning subtraction by regrouping. And we really need practice! I’m a little rusty. 😂
So practice it is! I created a Subtraction Practice Sheet Generator in Google Sheets.
📌 How to Use:
- To generate another set, press the “Refresh” key on your browser
📌 How to Print:
- Adjust the margin, paper size, and orientation based on your preference.
- Edit the sheet if necessary
📌 Adding More Questions
Just copy-paste one set of question (Formula will automatically adjust)
📌 Adding Design
- Option 1: Take a screenshot and paste into your selected image editor
- Option 2 (For higher resolution): Download as PDF. Then, open the PDF file, save as “PNG/JPG” and paste into your selected image editor
📌 How to Edit
- Option 1: Download as Microsoft Excel File
- Option 2: Make a copy as Google Sheet (File -> Make a Copy)
Please click the Ask permission to edit.
Please Give Credit When Credit is Due
This set is released under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
“You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.”
To report any issue (bug) or if you need help, go to www.hallernanay.com